Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks With a Grateful Heart

Today is Thanksgiving.  A day when people in America stop, pause, reflect and give thanks.  It does not hurt to have the turkey trimmings, the football, and the pleasure of family.  Which reminds me why does Detroit always play football on Thanksgiving?  They are perpetually the worst team in the NFL (Browns have been up there in recent years as well).  Anyway I digress.

I am very thankful for all the blessings that God has bestowed.  I am most thankful for his grace that gives me a relationship with the living God.  In 2010, I can most honestly say that the biggest blessing has come from family and friends.  Seeing Meghan graduate and get married has to be at the top of the list.  Getting to grow closer every year to the wonderful Debsue is also very high on the list.  And you know that people and the word of God are the only two things that really matter.  So despite the challenges of the year, I am really thankful to the Lord for so many things.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment